Advertisement of Army public school recruitment 2018, 8000 Vacancy
Army public school recruitment 2018 | 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Military Stations across India. These schools are managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
Important Dates of army public school recruitment 2018
- Registration – 01 Dec 2017 to 21 Dec 2017.
- Availability of – 05 Jan 2018 Admit cards online
- Exam – 15-17 Jan 2018.
- Publication of – 27 Jan 2018. Results
Total No of posts of army public school recruitment 2018:
Vacancy details of Army public school recruitment 2018
|SL. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||Professional||Required % Marks|
|03||PRT||Graduation||BEd/ Two-year Diploma||50|
Age as on 01 April 2018:-
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (In case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
Required Documents for army public school recruitment 2018
- (i) Photographs and signatures
- (ii) Proof of date of birth
- (iii) Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Rs 500/- (non-refundable).
How To Apply the Army public school recruitment 2018
- Candidates are advised to register online for the screening exam by logging into the Portal http://aps-csb.in for army public school recruitment 2018.
- The registration portal will be open from 01 Dec 2017 to 21 Dec 2017. Candidates can register from 9 AM on 01 Dec 2017 to 5 PM on 21 Dec 2017.
- The procedure to be followed will be as under:-
- Log onto the website http://aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal.
- Fill up with required information or the application form.
The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the website for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents:-
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Photographs and signatures
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portal http://aps-csb.in
- Candidates will also be given mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 02 Jan 2018 to 10 Jan 2018.
- Admit Cards will be available online. Candidates may download and print the same.
Exam Results Will be put up on the AWES website www.awesindia.com.
The Selection Procedure Will be done in three stages
- Stage 1-Screening Exam. The exam is conducted online by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure uniform basic quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools
- Stage 2-Interview. This shall be conducted at various centers in India for a single school or a cluster of schools as per the convenience of the Interviewing board
- Stage 3-Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills
Army public school teacher recruitment 2017-18
Other Jobs on India Job Career
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Military Hospital Baroda Recruitment||13 Posts|
|Punjab State Power Corporation||2800 posts|
|SSA Recruitment 2017||318 Posts|
|South East Central Railway Jobs||432 Posts|
|ISRO recruitment 2017 apply online||68 Posts|
India Job Career | Best Online Job website. Here You will get most of the Part time job, Permanent jobs, Online Jobs, Civil Engineering Jobs, 10TH Pass Jobs, 12TH Pass Jobs, ITI Pass Jobs, B.Sc Jobs, BCA Pass Jobs, B.Tech/B.E, Any UG Graduate, B.A, B.B.A, B.Ed, MBBS, B.Pharma, B.Arch, LLB, B.Com, BHM Jobs etc.
Also, India Job Career Website Updates all type of Govt Jobs like India Post, SSC, Central Railway, BPSC, IBPS, Railway, FCI, Bank jobs, BHEL, RBI, UPSC, IOCL, SSB, POWERGRID, MPSC, SSA, Indian Air Force, Assam Rifle Recruitment
IndiaJobCareer also, daily updates many types of government jobs. we will be trying our best to notify you of all government jobs. so, please join us on our mailing list, we will inform you about all government jobs.