Advertisement of Central Industrial Security Force Job Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force Job Recruitment 2017 | Central Industrial Security Force invites application from Male Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/FIRE in Central Industrial Security. On their appointment, they will be governed by CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. On appointment, they shall be entitled to the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services w.e.f. 01-01-2004.
|SL. No.||Name of Post||No of Post||Required Qualification||Age Limit||Salary|
|487||12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt||Not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the closing date for the receipt
of applications from candidates(i.e.11.01.2018). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12.01.1995 and not later than 11.01.2000.
|Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-|
How to Apply the Central Industrial Security Force Job Recruitment 2017
The online application has to be submitted to website https://cisfrectt.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
The filling of online application contains two parts as following:
Step-1 Application Filling procedure (Application Part)
How to register for the first time :
- Log on to the official website of CISF that is https://cisfrectt.in.
- The home page will be displayed. Click on “Register/Login button‟.
- A new page will be displayed.
- If you are a new user, click on “Register‟ tab and fill the registration details i.e. (1) Candidate‘s name (2) Father‘s name (3) Candidate‘s date of birth (4) Candidate‘s gender and the verification Text.
- Click Submit to proceed further OR click on the “Close‟ button‟ to abort the registration process.
- If you are already registered, you need not register again.
- Enter “Personal Details‟, “Basic Details‟ and “Contact Details‟ has appeared. Warning:- Candidates should fill all the input boxes carefully. Once the candidate has filled all the relevant fields which he is required to fill in the above three boxes correctly, he can click on “submit button‟. On clicking the “submit‟ button, the data/details entered so far will be saved on the server. If the candidate clicks “close‟ button, the data/ details will not be saved and the candidate will be able to exit the registration window/ process.
- Enter all required field & then click on “Submit‟ button.
- On successful completion of registration process, you will receive provisional Registration ID and Password on your registered e-mail ID & mobile number to upload your photograph and signature.
- You can also upload your photograph and signature at your convenience at later date/time by logging in again using the provisional ID & password clicking “View/Edit Registration‟ option which is displayed under New Registration.
Note: The candidate may please note the instructions for uploading photograph and signature to be uploaded by the candidate are given below
- The digital size of the photograph file must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb with the resolution of 100-pixel width and 140-pixel height.
- Both the photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with the resolution of 40-pixel width by 60-pixel height.
Step-2 Application Filling procedure (Application Part)
- A Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed with application filling.
- Follow “Apply Part” section which is mentioned on the homepage.
- Fill the essential details such as “Registration No.‟, “Password‟ and click on “Submit‟ button.
- After submitting the details, a window will be opened which will have the application form. The data/ details filled in by him earlier, at the time of registration process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form. The remaining empty fields should be filled by the candidate. The candidates are advised to fill in the details very carefully.
- Once the candidate has filled in all the required details in the application form, he will find there are two buttons at the bottom namely “Submit‟& “Close‟. If the candidate uses the close button, he will exit from the application form. No data/ details will be saved.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the “Submit‟ button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and “payment‟ window will appear. The personnel who are exempted from payment of examination fee will automatically skip this window and will go to “Print‟ option.
- Make the payment of fee either through SBI Challan or online through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card of any bank by selecting fee payment mode option. If candidate selects challan option then-candidate gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. After getting challan form candidate should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee. After this candidate‟s formality is completed. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to CISF. This process takes minimum 48 hours. After 48 hours the candidate may check the status of his application.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidates may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them. They will be required to submit a printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility at the time of PST/PET.
Selection Procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Job Recruitment 2017
- The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination.
Important Dates of Central Industrial Security Force Job Recruitment 2017
- CLOSING DATE: 11/01/2018 (BY 5:00 PM)
- The facility of online application will be available from 11/12/2017 to 11/01/2018 ( up to 5:00 pm). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through SBI Challan may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 13/01/2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5:00 PM on 11/01/2018.
India Job Career | Best Online Job website. Here You will get most of the Part time job, Permanent jobs, Online Jobs, Civil Engineering Jobs, 10TH Pass Jobs, 12TH Pass Jobs, ITI Pass Jobs, B.Sc Jobs, BCA Pass Jobs, B.Tech/B.E, Any UG Graduate, B.A, B.B.A, B.Ed, MBBS, B.Pharma, B.Arch, LLB, B.Com, BHM Jobs etc.
Also, India Job Career Website Updates all type of Govt Jobs like Popular Jobs APSC, Assam Rifle Recruitment, Central Railway Jobs, India Post Jobs, Indian Air Force Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSA Jobs, SSC Jobs, Jobs By Location, Assam Government Job, Central Government Job
IndiaJobCareer also, daily updates many types of government jobs. we will be trying our best to notify you of all government jobs. so, please join us on our mailing list, we will inform you about all government jobs.