Eastern Railway Apprentice Job Recruitment 2017 | Eastern Railway invites application for the post of Fitter, Mechanist, Turner, Welder, Painter General, Electrician, Wireman. Eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Eastern Railway
Read the full details about Eastern Railway Apprentice Job Recruitment 2017
- Liluah and Howrah
For Liluah Workshop
|SL. No.||Name of Post||No of Post|
For Howrah Division
|SL. No.||Name of Post||No of Post|
|13||Mechanic Tool Maintenance||09|
Age Limit for Eastern Railway Apprentice Job Recruitment 2017
- 15 years to 24 years of age as the date on 01.07.2017
|SC/ST Category||5 Years|
|OBC Category||3 Years|
|Physically Handicapped Persons (UR)||10 Years|
|Physically Handicapped Persons (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Physically Handicapped Persons (OBC)||13 Years|
- Matriculation (10th Class in 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and having ITI certificate registered by NCVT compulsory in relevant trade. Xerox of Both side copies of all certificates, proof of date of birth, educational/technical Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate, PH Certificate, Ex-serviceman certificate etc..
Must be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and Training Period As per directives of RDAT/Kolkata. STIPEND will be paid as per extant rules.
Standards of Fitness for PH Person:
Both for Liluah & Howrah Division Candidate selected under the reservation provided for PH Person is to be placed in the appropriate category of UR/SC/ST/OBC to which he belongs.
HOW TO APPLY Eastern Railway Apprentice Job Recruitment 2017
- The Application form & Call Letter as per attached format must be submitted in A4 size paper duly filled in all the columns by the candidate himself in his own handwriting with ballpoint pen to be addressed to
Workshop Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Liluah, Howrah – 711 204 in a closed envelope super-scribed as “Application for Liluah Workshop” or “Application for Howrah Division” against Notice No. 01/2017/LLH dated 27.10.17
- Self-addressed envelope of 11″ X 5″ with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Exemption for SC/ST/PH Candidates).
- A Crossed Postal Order in favor of F.A. & C.A.O., Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable to GPO’
Kolkata for Rs. 100/- as processing fee which is not refundable/transferable under any circumstances (The Postal Order purchased before the date of publication of this notice will not be valid
- No Postal Order is required for SCIST, PHR Women, Minorities &
Economically backward candidates as per extant rules.
- Self-declaration for waiver of fee for Minority candidates to be submitted as per Annexure-‘A and Proforma for Income Certificate for Economically Backward classes to be submitted as per Annexure-‘B’
- 2 recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the applicant, one of which should be pasted on the Application Form in the space provided and another should be pasted on the CALL LETTER-CUM-ADMIT CARD in the space provided. Both the photographs are required to be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Condition for Eastern Railway Apprentice Job Recruitment 2017
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria. and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any Stage Of Engagement.
- All columns Should be filled up properly. NO column should be left blank otherwise the candidature will be canceled. Application having Blurred LTI will be canceled
- The Date of receipt Application Date is 07.12.2017
Get the all latest Eastern Railway Apprentice Job Recruitment 2017 updates Accros in India. Latest Eastern Railway recruitment 2017 notification. candidates completed 10TH, 12TH, ITI can apply to apply for this Jobs in Eastern Railway 2017.