UPSC online application form 2018
UPSC online application form 2018. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online application by 01/03/2018 for the following posts against Advt. No. 03/2018 in various Government of India / Union Territories Ministries and Departments in the prescribed online format.
No Of Post: 33 Posts
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 01.03.2018
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UP TO 23:59 HRS ON 02.03.2018.
Name Of Posts: (1)Translator (Sinhalese) & (2) Divisional Medical Officer (General Medicine)
- Translator (Sinhalese)
No of posts: 01 posts (UR-01) in Signal Intelligence Directorate, Integrated Defence Staff Headquarters, Ministry of Defence
(a) Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University. OR Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University; and
(b) Diploma in foreign language concerned (SINHALESE) with interpretership or translation standard from a University or Institute recognized by Government of India.
Salary: Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Divisional Medical Officer (General Medicine)
No of posts: 32 posts (SC-05, ST02, OBC-09, UR-16) in Medical Department Indian Railways, Ministry of Railway
(i) A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(ii) Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in schedule II or equivalent, i.e. MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA).
Salary: Level 11 of Pay Matrix of Railway Service.
Application Fee of UPSC online application form 2018:
- (a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using credit/debit card.
- (b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Age Limit: The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit.
The age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC Candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board.
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed,
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed,
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness.
HOW TO APPLY UPSC online application form 2018:
- i) Candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- ii) Candidates must upload the above documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc.
- iv) Candidates is advised to fill an active email address during online application.
- v) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
Also, Check out these jobs
|APSC||Assam Rifle Recruitment||Central Railway Jobs|
|India Post Jobs||Indian Air Force Jobs||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Railway Jobs||SSA Jobs||SSC Jobs|